Media & Account Supervisor
This Media & Account Supervisor will independently and effectively manage day-to-day client needs and strategic media partnerships. The Media role function will plan and buy digital media as well as oversee media partner agencies to ensure all efforts are strategically sound. The Account role will ensure strong and deep client relationships with all assigned clients and the key stakeholders at partner agencies. The Account role will include creative and strategy support to ensure client digital goals are met through all efforts.
Overall this Media & Account Supervisor position is expected to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the clients’ business and ensure that all client requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner to exceed expectations.
- Listen well, to clients and internal teams, and synthesize information accurately and efficiently to guide campaign development and execution.
- Absorb pertinent details, while keeping focus of the big picture; prioritize and reprioritize many tasks at once.
- Excellent time management skills
- Manage the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in direction, goals and budgets and communicate effectively with partner agencies
- Be able to plan and buy digital media inclusive of paid search, social, display, OLV, and programmatic media
- Independent motivation with willingness to learn and improve the team’s knowledge
- Ability to understand and guide the internal team regarding client’s IT/analytics setup for goal tracking and KPI achievement
- Understand the digital media environment (display, OLV, search, social) and how each tactic works to understand media strategy and creative executions needed
The Supervisor is accountable for:
- Day-to-day client communications and deliverables:
- Collaborate with the Strategist to draft Creative Briefs
- Collaborate with creative teams to deliver work that is strategically sound and compelling in the marketplace.
- Ensure all agency and client legal and compliance processes are met.
- Work with Production to ensure resourcing and timelines run smoothly. Secure timely approvals so that Production can deliver high-quality work on budget.
- Media planning and buying
- Oversight of digital partner agencies
- Trafficking process- creative and URL trafficking with partner agencies