360i is looking for an outstanding Sr. Strategist to help our iconic clients transform their marketing approaches for success in today’s digital world.
The right person will understand how to tap into real world data to get a picture of things as they are and will ask questions like where is the brand now? Where do I want it to go? How can we get there? If I were developing a strategy for a brand for the first time ever, where would I begin? What does success look like?
This person will work with clients to identify specific business opportunities, leverage key findings from the 360i Insights team and then apply the knowledge to develop powerful creative and communications strategies.
The Strategist will own development of the creative brief and will partner with Creative and other agency teams to ensure we stay true to the strategic vision and voice though campaign development and rollout.
· 4+ years working in Strategic Planning providing strategic brand and business counsel to senior Fortune 500 clients; 3+ years creating opportunities for brands in digital channels REQUIRED
· Fluency in leading social marketing platforms; establishing brand social tone of voice, and working with content on a regular basis
· Strong experience in writing creative briefs and briefing creative and other agency teams
· A desire to see the work through to activation
· Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships (internally and with clients)
· Great story teller/presenter, and history of pitching and winning business from new and existing clients
· Dynamic, innovative marketer with strong analytical skills, business acumen and industry presence who has a passion for ideas and building business
· The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across a matrix environment